Cal Anderson Park
Artist: Berger Partnership and artist Doug Hollis
overview of landscape and cone fountain
About this project:
The Olmsted Brothers originally designed this site in 1904. The Lincoln reservoir stood on this site supplying water for City of Seattle. In order to comply with water-quality and security standards the reservoir had to be lidded. This park was constructed over the reservoir.
*site is currently in pre-launch beta. for ordering information or other questions, please contact email@example.com
list of image collections